Friday, April 8, 2011

New hRecipeHelper for Web Browsers released!

Do you like to blog recipes but don't use Chrome? No problem! Now you can use my new web version of hRecipeHelper in any moder browser. I know it works with FireFox 3.6 and up as well as IE8, I can only assume it works with IE9 if IE8 works. I haven't tested on IE9 and Safari because I don't have them and can't even run IE9. If you trying it out and find bugs please post a comment here and I'll have it fixed asap.

Just like the Chrome Extension its free, Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I notice that all the instruction elements are labeled as class=ingredient - shouldn't it be class=instructions?

    Also is there any advantage to having the prep time, yield, etc. - are those looked for by search software that you know of at this time?

    If I use css display:none on the author and date of publication will it bollux that up for the search engines?

    My blog publisher (wordpress.com) already has fields for those at the bottom of the post, plus I just don't like seeing them there. I have no idea what wordpress is or is not supporting - they hide most of the style sheets and a lot of the actual HTML from non-paying users. They claim they have Microformat support in at least some of their templates but I have yet to get anyone to tell me what that actually means. So I don't know if wordpress generated tags, for instance, will conform to the microformat conventions or not.

    Thanks for any insight you can offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the information through this blog. https://g2goverseas.com/toefl-training-institute-in-hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the useful information. https://raghugaddam.com/best-video-marketing-course-in-hyderabad/

    ReplyDelete